Visitors, Services & Articles
Are you a horse owner in need of quality hoof care services?
Visitors are always welcome here. We aim to make you feel at home whether you're a potential student touring the school or a horse owner in need of quality hoof care services. Our courteous staff is here to greet you with genuine southern hospitality in a down home atmosphere. Be our guest!
Interested In Farrier Science?
CLICK HERE To learn about our On Campus Research Center!
Visitors are always welcome during regular class days. You are invited to see our facility and spend the day with the students and Instructors to help you make the decision to attend our school. Please call our office at least one day in advance to make arrangements.
Services for Horse Owners: A Happy Horse = Happy Owner!!!
Professional Farrier Services
Does your Farrier offer all the latest technology to analyze your horse properly?
Bring your horse to our facility for a five-star treatment that can't be beat!
Casey & Son Horseshoeing School, in affiliation with Farriers National Research Center, offers YOU and your HORSE the BEST service available.
We specialize in standard trims and shoeing to the most advanced corrective procedures and lameness.
If out of our area, call us for a Farrier Referral near you!
Guided and supervised by Certified Master Farrier Instructors, we work towards the quality of the job, not the speed. All horseshoeing schools offer services for the cost of materials, and you are very fortunate to have one of only 10 family operated private horseshoeing schools within your area.
Horse owners are welcome to observe and learn more about your own horses and their needs. Drop in visits are welcome but a phone call in advance is better.
- Free Hoof Evaluations & Owner consultations
- Customized shoeing for every horse
- Fronts & hinds shod plain- normally $30.00 per horse
- Fronts only shod, trim hinds- normally $25.00 per horse
- Trim only to remain barefoot - all ages $10.00 per horse
- All breeds, all problems, all ages!
- Hot & Cold Shoeing and Shaping
- Shoeing for traction when riding and pulling wagons on slick surfaces
- Clips, steel & aluminum shoes
- Handmade shoes for founder & lameness issues
- Shoeing for event riding, trail riding, barrels, rodeo, roping, reining, English, dressage, hunter/jumper, Quarter race, endurance & more!
- Hoof bonding & crack repair, solving the long toe/low heel syndrome
- Advice on diseases, thrush, white line disease, slow hoof growth, nutrition & supplements
*Special shoes or extra materials as needed/requested - charges itemized.
Tuesday - Saturday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- We ask that you deliver your horse(s) in the morning and pick them up in the evening.
If you have a need that requires one of the Instructors or FNRC staff farriers, arrangements can be made and priced accordingly.
Additional Service Information:
- You are welcome to deliver the night prior and bring hay and/or feed if you choose.
- For your convenience, outside holding pens and water is provided at no additional charge.
- We ask that you CALL and make an appointment to ensure that space is available.
- Please bring your Negative Coggins Report with you.
If you do not have a horse trailer and need farrier services, please call our office and we can arrange this with one of the Instructors or graduate farriers. Pricing is discussed individually upon needs and location.
Equine Flexion Therapy Services:
We also provide EFT services and classes here. For Equine Flexion Therapy providers in your area, check our EFT Provider Directory.
Check our Blog often to see upcoming clinics! Learn more about:
- Flexion Exercises
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Event Shoeing
- Lameness Issues
- and MORE!