Georgia's ONLY Horseshoeing School & Farrier Services, Since 1989!
Our Farrier Science Makes The Difference!
CLICK HERE For Photos
The ONLY Horseshoeing School who is partnered with the
Farriers' National Research Center, only facility of its' kind!
Your first question is how much is it? How long is the course? How do I sign up?
We are the only school that operates 5 days a week, Tuesday - Saturday all year round. The only school that offers you to attend full-time, part-time or daily. You can pay as you go, or all upfront, no hidden fees! VA post 9/11 funding is proudly accepted.
5 courses to choose from:
1-2 day trim class ; 2, 6 &12 week courses.
Plus a 6 week advanced course only offered at this school!!!
- Plenty of horses to trim and shoe delivered on location by owners.
NO cadaver hooves shod here!
- Blacksmithing, cold & hot forge work is 30% of your training.
- Home cooked meals daily, breakfast and lunch.
- "Real" Clean lodging with wifi and access to study areas.
- All hand tools and farrier equipment can be loaned for your use or purchased on site.
- The only school offering a trim class for horseowners with their horses.
- Open house for visitors & horseowners: 2nd , 4th Saturday of every month.
No other school offers such innovative techniques taught in our
Farrier Science Classes.
We were the 1st school to use
Thermal Imaging Cameras. Made by FLIR, now available here!!! Affordable for Farriers & Equine Professionals!
This is the only school that incorporates a one of a kind class on anatomy described as "Equine Flexion Therapy". It is taught by our FNRC partner Dan Marcum. It is included in our 12 & 6 advanced week courses. It is open attendance for ANY horse enthusiast or Farrier to attend!
No Cadaver Hooves Shod Here!
Click Here For More
Our goal is to train and educate farriers, providing knowledge and skill at the highest level.
We are the only facility that offers a Business Management Clinic for Current Farriers and an Introduction For Farrier Prospects.
- Farriers- Learn How To Make More Money
- Aspiring Farriers- Learn What The Farrier Business Can Offer You In Being Self-Employed
Call ahead for dates and information to save yourself a spot on upcoming clinics!
The school is located 65 miles north of Atlanta, Georgia and 35 miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee with easy access to I-75.
Casey and Son Horseshoeing School & Farriers National Research Center
14013 East Hwy 136 La Fayette, Georgia 30728
706-397-8909 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org